Megan Fox: "Justin Timberlake says his mom caught him having sex !"

Megan Fox in some Make Up campaign

Megan Fox in some Make Up campaign

Justin Timberlake: `My mum caught me having sex`






Justin Timberlake has admitted that his mum once caught him having sex.


The cast and celebrity guests arrive on the classroom-inspired 'red' carpet for the New York premiere of the new film 'BAD TEACHER', held at the Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC. - Johns PKI / Splash News

The cast and celebrity guests arrive on the classroom-inspired 'red' carpet for the New York premiere of the new film 'BAD TEACHER', held at the Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC. - Johns PKI / Splash News

The Friends with Benefits star said he was in the middle of getting down and dirty with a lady when his mum walked into his bedroom.

He told Elle magazine: 'I was caught one time. My mom wasn't cool about it. I was too young to be in bed with a girl, so she was upset.'

And he is also worried that his mum won't be cool about how often you see his bare bum in the new movie.

'I'm still trying to get into the editing room and cut down on my ass time,' he said. 'I'm like, 'Oh my God, my mom's gonna see that'!'






Orignal From: Megan Fox: "Justin Timberlake says his mom caught him having sex !"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still on track? Lindsay Lohan could avoid jail 'as she gets backing from probation service' - Daily Mail